Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Title: Proven strategies for powerful B2E mobile apps: Industry, security, and ERP considerations
Time: 12:00 pm US Eastern
Uncover the potential of high-performance mobile apps that turbocharge your operations and improve efficiency, productivity, and collaboration across your organization. Attend this webcast and hear use cases of business-to-employee (B2E) mobile applications in various industries, including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and retail distribution. Inspect the unique mobile-related goals, criticalities, and limitations faced by specific markets and learn ways to calculate the return offered by mobilizing particular operations in your own organization.
Attend this webcast to:
- Hear industry-specific mobile case studies by enterprise mobility leader Indusa, and see a demo of a field service app developed from IBM Worklight that increases the productivity of after-sales service operations by more than 20%.
- Learn how to best evaluate which specific operations will reap the greatest ROI from mobilization (and stop playing guessing games).
- Gain insight into the unique B2E mobility goals set forth by different industries, including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and retail distribution.
- Explore the future of mobility and the implications that emerging technologies, such as geofencing and the Internet of Things, could have on your organization.
- Learn the right ways to overcome common mobility limitations—including security & compliance, data transfer, connectivity, LOB integration, and offline access—and come up with the best approach for your business.