The mission of the Atlanta WebSphere Users Group is to foster knowledge and understanding of the IBM WebSphere family of products.
In order to have a successful user group, it is essential to strike the proper balance between education and commerce. The following principles will be recommended to the group:
- Promote knowledge and education of WebSphere related technologies, best practices, issues, products and services.
- Build a network of people interested in WebSphere.
- Allow the communication of job and work opportunities throughout the network without detracting from the main mission.
- Accept vendor support of the group judiciously, without allowing the group to be exploited.
- Have a mix of programs consisting of end user (real life experiences), IBM (WebSphere product knowledge) and vendors (related products and services).
Leader: Handly Cameron
IBM contact: Matthew Stobo
IBM email: email@example.com